What I Do
I’m a graphic designer with a few secret weapons.
Let me break it down for you.
My strong suit. I’ve built them all — brochures, magazines, newspapers, business cards and stationery, posters, advertisements, direct mail items, billboards. You name it.
- booklets, catalogs & annual reports
- magazines & newspapers
- business cards, letterhead & other stationery
- posters, flyers & postcards
- trade show displays & point-of-purchase
- Preflight Troubleshooting
I take into consideration all the applications in which it’ll be used. Need variations — horizontal, stacked, square? No sweat. Need different formats — for print, web, vinyl? You’ll get them all.
- built in vector format, the right way
- color, grayscale and black-and-white variations
- any necessary orientations (ex: stacked, horizontal)
- logo-type and logo-mark development
- Sketching & Concept Development
- Existing Logo Clean-up
Now let me clarify … I don’t write code. I design site maps, wire frames and UI comps and creative, plus I have a pretty strong grasp of HTML and CSS. But I’ll take a site as far as the code, then I leave it in the capable hands of an expert. I’ll gladly work with a contact you may have, but also can recommend some skilled specialists.
- Photoshop Mock-ups
- WordPress Content Editing
Most of my experience has been in writing advertising and promotional copy, but I’ve worked on a few stories and articles in my time. I minored in English Writing while at the University of Central Florida.
- audience-focused writing, with tone in mind
- content can be geared toward sales of goods or services, customer growth, education, or relationship-building (to name a few)
- adherence to AP style guidelines
- Microsoft Word
- Proofreading & Editing
Building and maintaining a clean list of engaged subscribers — and keeping your messages clear and enticing — is critical. I understand the pitfalls of SPAM filters, the ins and outs of the CAN-SPAM Act and how to use efficient (and creative) ways to organically grow your list.
- Constant Contact